You have just laid your eyes on I heart Evangeline, the online home for all Evangeline Lilly fans! Ever since August 2011, we have been serving fans with news, images, indepth information, media, fun stuff, exclusives and all things quirky on our favourite girl. As one of the largest and most complete Evangeline fansites online, our network contains 20 000+
photos, a huge video section, an in-depth career archive and so much more.
Here at I Heart Evangeline, we strive daily to bring you an unique and fun fansite on our favorite girl, and hope you will enjoy the site. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, concerns, suggestions or comments. We would love to hear from you! Also remember to bookmark us so that you can easily return within the near future for your
daily Evangeline Lilly fix.
- Isabelle & Stephanie
"The Desolation of Smaug" (Second film in the "The Hobbit" trilogy)
Beyond darkness...beyond desolation...lies the greatest danger of all.
The second in a trilogy of films adapting the enduringly popular masterpiece The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug continues the adventure of the title character Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman) as he journeys with the Wizard Gandalf (Ian McKellen) and thirteen Dwarves, led by Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) on an epic quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor.
Evangeline as: Tauriel Release: December 11, 2013 (Europe) - December 13 (USA)
"There and Back Again"(Third film in the "The Hobbit" trilogy)
Beyond darkness...beyond desolation...lies the greatest danger of all.
The third in a trilogy of films adapting the enduringly popular masterpiece The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien. In The Hobbit: There and Back again, Bilbo, Gandalf and the Dwarves are in Smaug's lair - but will they get their gold and return home safely?
Role: Tauriel Release: 17 December 2014 (USA)
"I am kind of prudish and I have very strict standards about how I present myself. But one of the things that I’ve always stood by is that women are beautiful and sexy. We shouldn’t be afraid of that. [But] we need to make sure that we present that beauty and that sexiness in a way that says we are in control of our bodies. We’re strong, we’re classy, we’re beautiful, powerful beings to be reckoned with, not victims.
... More dates are coming soon...
• 08.00.13 "The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug" in Empire Magazine
• 12.11.13: "The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug" world premiere
• 12.13.13: "Desolation of Smaug" hits theaters world wide
I heart Evangeline is a non-profit fan site created for the sole purpose on supporting Evangeline's career and to keep all fans updated on the latest news pertaining to her & her career. We are not affiliated with Evangeline, her family, agent, or movies.
All photos & media files displayed on IHE remain copyright to the original owners. No harm was intended when posting them. All graphics and original content was made by us unless stated otherwise.
The 11th production diary video from the “The Hobbit” set has now been uploaded to youtube! This one finally features Evangeline (and quite a lot even!), and is hilarious throughout. It lasts 10 minutes – but it’s definitly worth watching! I’ve attached the video below, and HD screencaptures will be added to our galleries in a couple of hours.
And some bad news for those (including me!) who hoped Evangeline would attend Comic Con this year: none of the cast or crew will be attending this year. Peter Jackson explains why at the beginning of the clip…
… and it features Tauriel/Evangeline A LOT! Who else is excited for December now!? Screencaptures from the trailer will be up in the galleries as soon as I can find a HD version. What do you think of the trailer?
EDIT: Updated with a HD version (make sure you change the quality) – screencaptures are on the way!
Exiting news netters! Evangeline appeared at Good Morning New Zealand back in Novemeber (November 26), and a clip has finally surfaced online. It features Evi and Johnny Fraser- Allen, the creator of “The Goluming trilogy”. It’s a really interesting interview, as we get to hear a lot about Evangeline’s future career releated plans! It seems that 2013 will finally be a really big year for her, with the release of The Squickerwonkers, her official site (!!) and, of course, The Hobbit…
Screencaptures will be up in our galleries soon, and I will get the video added to our video archives! For now, watch the clip below…
Hello netters! The post-production video from “The Hobbit” has finally surfaced online, and you can now watch it below! It’s 14+ minutes long, and it’s a very interesting (and super-fun) watch. I didn’t spot Evangeline unfortunately, but I definitly recommend it nonetheless. Apparantly the film is set to be finished edited etc. only two days before the actual premiere!
New ‘Hobbit,Unexpected Journey’ 7 minute movie clip released online. Recently, a fan dropped this new,7 minute movie clip (below) for the upcoming action/adventure flick “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey,” and it looks quite good as it’s a mash up of all the clips that have been released from the studio ,New Line Cinema,so in case you missed any of them, you can watch them all in this brand new clip.
It features tons of action,drama,and adventure with Bilbo Baggins,the 13 hobbits,Wizard Gandalf the Grey,and more. Check it out,below. The movie stars: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Cate Blanchett, Orlando Bloom, Ian Holm, Christopher Lee, Hugo Weaving, Elijah Wood, Evangeline Lilly, Andy Serkis, Richard Armitage, John Bell, Jed Brophy, Adam Brown, John Callen, Luke Evans, Stephen Fry, and Ryan Gage.
In the new flick, Bilbo Baggins is swept into an epic quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor, which was long ago conquered by the dragon Smaug. It hits theaters on December 14th, 2012. Stay tuned.
Hello netters! With the premiere of The Hobbit: An unexpected Journey being only a few weeks away now, a bunch of new TV spots, character posters, news and more have surfaced online. Hardly any of this features Evangeline unfortunately, but I’ll post it all for you here anyway.
– First, the Evangeline releated bit: as we’ve posted earlier, Evangeline originally said her character would only appear towards the end of part 1 (when The Hobbit was only to be released in two parts, and not three), and then more in part 2. We where unsure if this ment that Tauriel would not appear at all in the first film now that it’s been split in three, or if they only split the originally second part into two, meaning that Tauriel would still make an appearance toward the end of An unexpected Journey. However, a guy named Mike emailed me a few days ago, telling me that the creators of the “The Hobbit” action figures was very upset about the news of the film being split into three, as some of their action figures for characters who would not appear in the first film after all where already marked “An unexpected Journey” characters. This is supposted to be the case for Evangeline’s character’s action figure, which can be seen here. I have no confirmation on this yet, but I wanted to let you all know – as this might just meen we won’t get to see Evangeline/Tauriel at all in the first part, which is to be released next month.
– Secondly: We now have the first track from The Hobbit’s soundtrack, entitled “Radagast the Brown”! Howard Shore, who did the scores for the “The Lord of the Rings” trilogy, is doing the music again, and judging by this track, we won’t have to worry about the quality of it – doesn’t it sound amazing? You can listen to it here.
– Also, four new international TV Spots have been released! None of them feature our Evangeline, but they’re still very much worth a look. Head over to this site to check them out! As they don’t feature Evi, I will not post them directly at the site – but just click the link to view them over at HeyGuys.
– Last, and possibly least, more posters have surfaced online. Again, none includes Tauriel – but just like the TV spots, they’re still worth a look. Head over here if interested.
That wraps our “The Hobbit” post for now – and as always, we promise to update y’all the minute we come across anything releated to Tauriel or Evangeline. Even if she won’t be in the first film, we can still hope she’ll attend a premiere or two! Keep checking back here at I Heart Evangeline for all the latest on Miss Lilly…
A new international 60 seconds long TV spot for “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” has surfaced online, and I’ve posted it for y’all to see below! Unfortunately, no glimpse of Evangeline – but it’s still worth a look.